A portrait of the Glatz Alu-Twist parasol
With the Alu-Twist, a successful mixture of comfort, technology and design has found its way into the home garden, ensuring relaxed days in the shade in the future. The Alu-Twist relies above all on its user-friendly crank handle, with which the sunshade canopy can be opened or closed in the twinkling of an eye, but it also ensures that the sunshade can be brought into an infinitely variable inclined position. This makes the Alu-Twist probably one of the most comfortable of the Glatz umbrellas, but it has a lot more to offer. For example, its umbrella cover is replaceable and can be removed in just a few steps, while at the same time it is self-tautening, which is due to the flexible strut ends. Last but not least, the corrosion-free aluminium material ensures a particularly long service life.
A crank handle opens the sunshade as quickly as conveniently. And if the upper part of the crank housing is turned, the umbrella roof can be tilted steplessly to the desired angle. This has advantages: Despite wandering sun, table and guests always remain in the shade.
The right accessories for the Alu-Twist
Whether on the veranda or in the catering sector, the Alu-Twist is basically popular everywhere thanks to its convenient operation. With a few extras, it becomes even more exclusive and is guaranteed to be a real highlight. Here at Sunliner you will find the right accessories to upgrade your parasol according to your wishes.
- Glatz protective cover for Alu-Twist - In order to protect the Alu-Twist in bad weather or to prepare it optimally for transport, a hard-wearing protective cover is a good idea. Glatz provides a cover made of coated polyester for this case, which can also be used for other sunshade models.
- Original replacement cover for your Alu-Twist from the manufacturer
- Glatz Osyrion battery light - Battery lights can be used for many Glatz sunshades, which with their total of four spots ensure sociability even late at night. Such lights can also be attached to the Alu-Twist directly on the umbrella pole without much effort.
- Alu-Twistconcrete base Z (55kg)
- Alu-Twistconcrete base Z (40kg)
You need help with the selection? We are happy to help you!
|Umbrella type||Umbrella, Wall-mount umbrella|
|Shape||Round, Square, Angled|
|Wind speed (open)||Wind force: bft, Wind speed: km/h|
|Frame (detail)||e.g. colour, type of wood (ash,teak,hardwood),|
|Total height (open)||Total height of the OPEN screen in cm|
|Total height (closed)||Total height for closed umbrella in cm|
Weight (w/o packaging)
Schirmgewicht (ohne Verpackung)
Weight (incl. packaging)
|Package size||Length: cm, Width: cm, Height: cm|
|Protective cover||Not included|
Bei Verwendung der optional erhältlichen Bodenhülsen, sollte ein Fundament mit nachstehenden Maßen erstellt werden
||Length: cm, Width: cm, Depth: cm|
|Logo/advertising print||Unfortunately logo/advertising print is not possible for this item|