Care instructions/modes of cleaning
Please pay attention to the following care instructions/modes of cleaning in order to take much pleasure in using your umbrella for a long time:
- the fabric mustn't be left furled over a longer period in a wet or humid state
- immediately remove leaves and excrements of insects if possible (starting point of microbial affection)
- it's the best to clean impurities with a soft brush
- Stains can be cleaned with lukewarm water, a soft brush and a detergent. Afterwards rinse it with clear water, let it dry and possibly use an impregnating agent.
- Aggresive detergents must not be used (pH-value 7)!
- Pleasy pay attention not to let closed umbrellas flutter in the wind.
- The fabric should not come in contact with walls or be trapped while opening/closing/moving the umbrella.
- deviant instructions can be found at your umbrella cover